A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Friday, March 5, 2010

CADENCE'S FIRST HAIR CUT

Well today was a big day for both Cadence and Mamaw. It was the day Cadence got her first hair cut and she did great. We went to town and stopped in and ask our neighbor which is also a beautician if she wanted to take a try at it. She said sure and Cadence sat in the chair and let Cheryl do what she needed to do. Of course Cadence is her Papaws and Uncle Bens girl so she had to show it off to both of them when she got home. She is the pride and joy in this family!!

2 comments:

  1. she she is adorable, I love the hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! So nice to meet you! I see that you are in my favorite place to visit! We go up to Blackwater Falls every summer! We Love it! Dont want to come back once I get up there! We have family all over that area.. My Mom is from Deep Creek Lake MD.

    That pineapple table cover is absolutely gorgeous!! You are very talented!

    Thanks for becoming a follower! I'm signing up to follow you! :) I'll be back to visit again soon! Hope you have a Beautiful Week!

    Blessings ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete