A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday

Well it's been a while since I posted. I have just been busy crafting and enjoying the great outdoors. Yesterday hubby and I went and picked up our girls. They came home to spend a few days which is awesome. This is going to be a stressful week for my family but with God and our true friends we will get thur it. I feel so blessed to have my family all at home at this time.
Hopefully I will get the go ahead today to start on my first big memory ornament order. So I am excited about that. It will be an order for a graduating class which is so neat. I am also working on a couple tablecloths and possibly trying my hand at a pillowcase dress for my granddaughter.
I hope all have a great week and I will post again as soon as possible. Please keep my family in your prayers as I will be praying for all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, that you get to all of your girls, I hope you have a great time with them. Sounds like your very busy with all the projects, hope you get the go ahead for the ornaments. good luck and god bless and have fun.

    ReplyDelete