A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

16 Hours

It has been a very eventful day .. it started with me waking up at 11pm to get ready to go to work and work for 16 hrs straight. I was very productive since the first 8 hr shift was quiet. I made 7 ornament in the first 8 hrs ... so that means that I did very little talking ... those that know me will know how hard that is for me to do. LOL In the next 4 hrs I did 3 more ornaments and went to the PO and shipped out 3 quilted ornaments to Ms Morrison in MN. She requested that I make the ornaments out of her late sons shirt. What a way to always have your loved ones close to you. The day has been good. I woke to find out that WVU beat Marshall which is great !! My son Ben is doing a charity auction for one of the local churches in Dunmore, WV. I am so proud of my children!! Crystal just called wanting the link to a birthday cake I made last week. I have to say myself it turned out pretty darn good. And hubby Daron is home babysitting the granddaughter Miss Cadence ... but if I know Cadence she has papaw doing everything she wants ... LOL. Well it's time to start crocheting !! Have a great day and weekend my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment