A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday

Well the weather is changing ... fall is here !!! We shipped out our first wholesale order on wednesday and received another wholesale order on thursday !!! Our first order for Appalachian Home Catalog it is so great !! I have some amazing friends and a wonder family who have helped me out so much !! When you have a wonderful hubby that believes in you and stands by you no matter what ... anything is possible !! My daughter and granddaughter will be leaving in a week for a few weeks with my future son in law while he does a shut down job for about 4 to 6 weeks. God I will miss them all ... so I hope I am super busy with crafts so time will pass fast !!! Well I will post again soon it off to work on my new order !! Here are the latest creations !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment