A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter is here ....

It's been awhile since my last post. Have been busy with craft shows and working on orders for Christmas. I have several orders for the Memory Bulb ... people are seeing they are not just for the holiday season they are for anytime !! As most know I am going to be a Grandma again ... things are going well with the new addition on the way. Ms. Cadence did inform us with the last sonogram picture that our baby now has a head ... that is always a good thing ... LOL !! Well I guess I need to get back to work its a tough day out there for all our officers and ems crews ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment