A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter Welcome Hand Painted Half Gallon Glass Jug


This is a half gallon glass jug that I have hand painted. I have sold several at the local craft shows. They are great for your country decor. Each measures approximately 10.75 inches tall and 15.5 inches Round. If you have a personal request contact me and I will do it. Remember these are hand painted and no 2 are alike.


Washing tips: Although the ceramic paint used is permanent, I recommend hand washing with gentle soap and a soft non-abrasive sponge. Any kind of abrasive scrubbing could scratch the paint.

Always from my smoke free pet free environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment