A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb 5

Well it was back to work today ... it's my Monday !! I spent the last couple days with some great friends, did some relaxing and crocheting  !! I will post the new hat pictures in the next couple days.

The weather was nice for a couple days but now it sounds like winter is coming back. I am ready to mow the lawn and plant the garden. I hope we can have a nice garden because we have really went threw some canned food this year. I am trying to be very frugal now days and pray the economy takes a turn for the better. I am more fortunate that a lot and I pray for all those that are struggling.

Well I am going to get back to the job they pay me to do and yes crochet !! Have a great day my friends !!

No comments:

Post a Comment