A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Alot has been happening !!

Hello all it has been awhile since my last post. I have been crafting a lot !! Our daughter and granddaughter are back with us now for awhile since Justin is out of town working. The due date of our new granddaughter is quickly approaching. My thoughts are she will be here a lot sooner than mommy and daddy think. Today is my grandmothers birthday and no one knows the number of times in a day she is in my thoughts. She was a huge part of my life for many years. Althought she has been in Heaven for many years she is still always in my thoughts. Just the other day I was making a custard pie and was thinking back to all the times as a little girl I would stand on a stool in the kitchen and watch as she would make custard or pies for my grandfather to take to work. Those were the days !!! Happy Birthday Grandma Mary !!!

Here are just a few pics of my latest crafts. I am not working on ornaments for the Relay for Life Event.







All of my crafts are available for purchase @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/KountryKreations2008. Stop by and take a look around !!

No comments:

Post a Comment