A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cadence Made Her 1st Biscutes ... So Cute !!!!

This evening Mamaw was making biscutes and my granddaughter just had to help. I have to say that for 20 months she didn't do to bad. It was fun to watch her do what I was doing. I just had to post some pics of her. Hope you enjoy and you can find Cadence and Mamaws biscute recipe in an earlier blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog. I am so impressed with your gorgeous crocheted table cloth. I have learned a few things from my mother-in-law, but I haven't kept up with it. Maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yor Granddaughter is so cute I bet you had fun teaching how to make those.

    ReplyDelete