A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad Weather is Back

Well it was nice to have a few days of warmer weather. Now it's back to ice and snow. I am glad that myself and daughter don't have to be out in it but worry about my son and hubby that do. I just pray that all out on the roads are safe. I have stayed in today and cleaned house and worked on crafts. I have been so blessed by so many that have purchased from me and now going to work on Valentine's Day ornaments. I will be posting pictures of them soon. Everyone have a safe and wonderful night and prayers to my friend that lost her sister this week. God be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment