A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday

Sorry for not posting for a few days. I was out of town helping a friend on Thursday and Friday. Then it was back to work on Saturday and for the rest of my week. Well the snow has let up and now we have the rain. We are under flood watch so let pray now that we don't flood. I have been doing a lot of crocheting the past few evenings. I decided my granddaughter needed a new hat so I came up with a pattern and crochet her one. So that has led to several orders for which I am thankful. Well my work day is coming to and end and now it is home to spend some time with the family before some head off to work later. I promise I will get better at posting. Hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment