A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties

A few of Kounty Kreations Cuties
Here are just a few of the wonderful kreations that Kountry Kreations offers !!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday

Well today has been and very enlightening day. My one coworker Sherry isn't feeling the greatest so she in trusted 911 to the care of Florence and I. With that came dealing with our loving boss. We had a great day in less than 2 hrs we get to go home to our families. Which brings more task such as laundry and cleaning and lets not forget cooking. I hope to finish a crochet cap for my granddaughter and possibly do an order for one I have. I love crafting and it's what relaxes me and after some days at my job I truly need it. I hope to get the new craft idea I have pulled together soon. Also coming soon will be a post on the new store in Webster that I have been fortunately enough to have my crafts at Make It Personal Boutique. Also I will be helping friends advertise their products and dreams. Everyone needs some spice to their lives and I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment